Labels

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Finished editing.

Yesterday I made the final edit of the film. The titles need to have the font changed but aside from that, the film is in a position that I am happy with. We have cut most of the bathroom scene from the end, ending with the protagonist discovering his wound. We were going to have more reaction and more panicking but the shots didn't seem to flow together and we decided it would be better not to have it then to feel uncertain about it. Another thing that differs from the original idea is the leaping over the barrier in the chase, we were going to have this but on the first attempt I caught my foot on the barrier as I leapt over, hurting myself quite a bit. Instead we have me simply run around the barrier, I don't think too much is lost without the "stunt", apart from the feeling that vampires are more quick and agile.

No comments:

Post a Comment