Labels

Wednesday 2 November 2011

My assessment of the Assignment - Jake

I feel the movie went quite well. We got the correct shots and held them sufficiently. We used a variety of shots, though we could have had more. A few of the shots were too close but overall they were okay. All the shots flowed together thanks to the continuity editing. We sadly forgot to add the fades in the first few shots which does make it differ quite a bit from the original.

We had to change actor so the original actor search pictures aren't of the actor we used but we replicated the same clothing and make up, though the make up is quite hard to see in the light. The location was a bit too tight to get the long shots so we used another location which was close by.

I drew out the storyboard and did all the makeup. I also edited quite a lot of the film together. I filmed a little bit but not much as Lewis is better behind a camera than I am. If I were to make improvements, I would make sure to add the fades and the effect of the camera shaking. I would also have chosen a slightly larger location.

No comments:

Post a Comment